Vendors, Suppliers, Distributors or other organization who are doing businesses in supply and provide high-quality products and services such as machinery, electrical/electronic equipment, rotating machines, industrial control systems, instruments, valves and other important assets of production facilities.
- Service Managers/Engineers – Project Managers/Engineers
- Tech. Support Managers/Engineers
- Procurement Leader/Staff – Other front line engineers
THE ART OF SERVICES RECOVERY
How to win customers back after a negative experience
Successful service recovery is a huge driver of customer retention, new customer acquisition, and brand awareness. Building a process for service recovery can increase the impact of future business.
Online Course and discussion will be facilitated by :
Dr.Ir. Ichsan Gaffar, MM, CPM (Asia) researcher, practioner and training facilitator. He has over 37 years experiences in the field of marketing/business development and management, service operation, production operation, project management and HR
Online Course will cover :
- Introduction to Service Recovery
- Complaints & Dissatisfied Customers
- Process of Recovery Response
- Preventing for future
- Escalation within organization